A unique power supply and control unit
This underwater multi-tool system is designed to be used with a variety of heavy duty tools. It can be configured to operate the 40Te Excavator or it could be used for powering additional tooling/ intervention equipment.
The ScanROV is configurable with a subsea chain winch for subsea positioning and relocation. This enables both a speedy, precise and predicable relocation/positioning.
- Possible to control direction of deposits and avoid backfilling.
- Highly Increase level of excavation control.
- Not depending on water current to transport out soil during excavation
ScanROV Controlled Mass Flow Excavator (CMFE)
The unique chain winch relocation system (10Te pulling force) introduces the possibility to angle the MFE tool.
- Work at depth down to 3000m
- Cut soil up to 80kpa; clay with non-sticky characteristic
- Configured with the ScanROV relocation winch the MFE can be angled during operation
- The Monitoring system assure high level of visualization which are simplifying the operation. The MOS system will be integrated with sonars assuring live monitoring and reduced risk of over dredging.
ScanROV Heavy Duty Soil Plug Removal Tool
- Use of land-based auger technology to mechanical loos the soil inside the plug.
- Telescopic cylinder to reach the soil inside the pile, give the possibility to remove soil from 5 – 27m bellow top of pile.
- Use off Scanmudring well proven ejector system to transport soil out of pile
- Use of water jetting to clean the pile wall.
- Jetting will also be used to remove soil if the auger diameter is smaller than pile diameter. Auger size can be changed and covers sizes from 0,5 – 2.4m (2.4 being standard)
- SPRT could be launched without the ScanROV disconnected on seabed and connected subsea
- Soil hardness capacity up to 1mpa
ScanROV Deepwater Grab GHD-10
Grab Scoop Capasity: 10m3/19mT
The ScanROV is designed and built by Scanmudring during the spring of 2017. On it’s first dive (300m test dive) it was not recovered but put straight into operation for 84hrs without any fault. See more
ScanROV Grab OP-3 (Large Boulder Grab)
Grab Scoop Capasity: 3,2m3/16mT
- See more