Underwater drilling services
The Scanmachine, being a subsea excavator with multi-tooling options, has been utilized for preparation of drill-holes for blastering. The method adds a new tool to seabed intervention, making route selection and pipeline installation in near shore areas with challenging seabed more flexible. The method is also more cost-effective as it reduces the need for traditional seabed intervention work, thus reducing the number of days involving a Marine Installation vessel.
Drilling and casing of all material
- Diameters [OD] from 60 – 508
- Possible to drill/install steel casing in all type of material.
- High level of direction control (Monitoring system)
- 3000m depth rating
- Field proven at 500m
- Drill in all direction
- Only one downline (Powered by the Scanmachine)
- Built inn suction to remove drill cuttings
Deepwater drill rig
Scanmachine ‘’hanging in basket’’ drilling in a steep hill. The red markers are plugs to avoided backfilling of drilled holes.
ROV Placement of anchor in drilled hole